Tuesday, April 10, 2007

In Sheep's Clothing Fibre Arts Studio is Open!

After 10 years at the Wool Connection, I am going it on my own! This all started because I still wanted to continue teaching weaving and selling looms, so now I have the whole thing, knitting yarns, bamboo needles, great pattern books from very cool companies like Maggie Knits, and Ella Rae. I plan on getting in the Maggie Knits yarns as well, as J. Knits, gorgeous, wools, mohairs and silk all beautifully hand dyed. I also am carrying a gorgeous aran weight kid mohair and a machine washable dk weight merino from Sublime, with really lovely pattern books.
I just got in great ceramic buttons for the perfect finishing touch for those special sweaters or handwovens.
Being an Ashford dealer, I have all the products availabe for sale , as well as looms and wheels on the floor ready to give a test drive.
I have a nice selection of knitting and weaving publications as well.
So when I'm not helping customers choosing their projects, you will find me behind the loom, creating new handwovens for sale.

No comments: